Kellett’s (Oldcastle) Ltd are based in North East Meath employing approximately 170 people in a highly skilled manufacturing environment. As one of Ireland's leading bed manufacturer, our product's are 100% Irish made, a tradition spanning across 3 generations at the Kellett Group. We produce premium quality mattresses, divans and headboards delivering across Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Variety of positions across all departments.
- Machine operators
- Mattress assembly operators
- Divan assembly operators
- Divan and headboard upholstery operators
- Distribution Operator
Working as part of the team, you will be expected to undertake all duties as directed by the supervisor/manager. You will have a key role in the department operations, housekeeping and health and safety as directed by your supervisor. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant. The role is physical and on-site manual handling training will be provided.
- Efficiently perform daily work tasks to meet specified targets within the department.
- Good attention to detail and work to meet our high standards of quality.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Operate equipment according to company procedures.
- Comply with Health and Safety policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Willing to learn and cross train in other areas of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Communicate at a basic level of English.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
What Kelletts (Oldcastle) Ltd will offer
- 20 days annual leave
- 10 statutory bank holidays
- 3 statutory sick days
- Overtime (Time and Half)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.63-€14.48 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Monday to Friday
To apply for any of these roles, please email your CV to email@example.com.